100 word challenge


Once upon a time there lived a ugly dragon who never went to school. And her name was Misty. Misty lived in a town far far away from everyone else.  She has two brother called Shouted and Crimson Misty’s mum called her kids very unusual names. Misty and Crimson got into a massive argument with their mum. You just shouted at me me Misty, yes mum said shouted ‘go away shouted i wasn't talking to you’ ‘Yes you were mum you yelled out shouted’ ‘NO I was yelling at Misty because she shouted at me’ ‘Oh right I get it’ Hey Shouted said Mum wat was your favorite colour again Crimson ‘Yes Shouted’ said Crimson ‘Oh my i wasn’t talking to you’ At the end of this story it wasn't really about Misty the ugly dragon it was about how dumb their names are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge / If i was in charge

drawing

Japanese Culture